Saturday, May 12, 2012

Guest Blogger: Tessa

For the next few weeks, I'll be hosting a series of guest bloggers talking about all things personal style. For this post, Tessa of Little Contessa answers some questions about her take on style.

What inspires you when coming up with an outfit?People in Lookbook and other fashion bloggers inspire me to experiment and take risks when it comes to fashion. I adore their uniqueness and creativity in mixing and matching outfits. I look up to them because they were able to freely express themselves through dressing up. For me, it usually depends on my mood and the weather but I always make it a point that I am comfortable with what I am wearing.

Describe your style.I describe my personal style as Sophisticated yet edgy. I am into boots and motorcycle jackets and at the same time I am in love with maxi dresses and lace prints clothes. Well, those two styles really work for me since fashion depends on your personality.


What fashion advice can you give to the readers?Fashion is about expressing what and who you really are. You don’t need to follow all the “IN” trends and be someone you’re not. Remember, you are all fashionable in your own ways. For more of my styles and fashion advices, please visit my blog at littlecontessa.tumblr.com. Thank you.

Xoxo, Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment